Features & Benefits:
- Superior hardware accelerated next generation firewall offers best-in-class price/performance ratio
- Integrated high port density delivers maximum flexibility and scalability
- NSS Labs Recommended NGFW and NGIPS with consolidated security delivers top-rated protection
- Application control plus identity and device-based policy enforcement provides more granular protection
- Intuitive management interface enables broad and deep visibility that scales from a single FortiGate to thousands
Powered by FortiASIC CP8:
- Providing high-speed cryptography for encryption and decryption
- Accelerates signature-based content inspection services such as AV and IPS
The FortiASIC CP8 content processor works outside of the direct flow of traffic, offloading critical CPU resources.
Install in Minutes with FortiExplorer
The FortiExplorer™ wizard enables you to easily and quickly set up and configure FortiGate platforms with easy-to-follow instructions. The application runs on Windows, Mac OS X desktops and laptops as well as popular mobile devices. Simply connect to the appropriate USB port on the appliance, and be fully protected in minutes.
Control all the security and networking capabilities across the entire FortiGate platform with one intuitive operating system. Reduce operating expenses and save time with a truly consolidated next generation security platform.
- A truly consolidated platform with one OS for all security and networking services for all FortiGate platforms.
- Industry-leading protection: NSS Labs Recommended, VB100, AV Comparatives and ICSA validated security and performance.
- Control thousands of applications, block the latest exploits, and filter web traffic based on millions of real-time URL ratings.
- Detect, contain and block advanced attacks automatically in minutes with integrated advanced threat protection framework.
- Solve your networking needs with extensive routing, switching, WiFi, LAN and WAN capabilities.
- Activate all the ASIC-boosted capabilities you need on the fastest firewall platform available.
|ortinet FortiGate 100D Series Specifications|
|GbE RJ45 Ports||20||40||24||24|
|GbE RJ45 PoE Ports||–||–||16||16|
|GbE SFP or RJ45 Shared Ports||2||–||–||–|
|GbE SFP Ports||–||2||2||2|
|USB Ports (Client / Server)||1/2||1/1||1/1||1/1|
|Internal Storage||32 GB|
|Firewall Throughput (1518 / 512 / 64 byte UDP packets)||2,500 / 1,000 / 200 Mbps|
|Firewall Latency (64 byte UDP packets)||37 μs||46 μs||46 μs||46 μs|
|Firewall Throughput (Packets Per Second)||300 Kpps|
|Concurrent Sessions (TCP)||3 Million|
|New Sessions/Sec (TCP)||22,000|
|IPSec VPN Throughput (512 byte packets)||450 Mbps|
|Gateway-to-Gateway IPSec VPN Tunnels||2,000|
|Client-to-Gateway IPSec VPN Tunnels||5,000|
|SSL-VPN Throughput||300 Mbps|
|Concurrent SSL-VPN Users (Recommended Max)||300|
|IPS Throughput||950 Mbps|
|Antivirus Throughput (Proxy Based / Flow Based)||300 / 650 Mbps|
|Virtual Domains (Default / Max)||10 / 10|
|Max Number of FortiAPs (Total / Tunnel Mode)||64 / 32|
|Max Number of FortiTokens||1,000|
|Max Number of Registered FortiClients||2,000|
|High Availability Configurations||Active / Active, Active / Passive, Clustering|
|Height x Width x Length (in)||1.75 x 17.01 x 11.73 in||1.75 x 17.01 x 12.28 in||1.75 x 17.01 x 12.28 in||1.75 x 17.01 x 12.28 in|
|Height x Width x Length (mm)||44 x 432 x 298 mm||44 x 432 x 312 mm||44 x 432 x 312 mm||44 x 432 x 312 mm|
|Form Factor||Rack Mount, 1 RU|
|Weight||9.5 lbs (4.3 kg)||11.5 lbs (5.2 kg)||11.5 lbs (5.2 kg)||11.5 lbs (5.2 kg)|
|Power Required||100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz|
|Max Current||110 V / 3 A, 220 V / 1.5 A||110 V / 2 A, 220 V / 1 A||110 V / 4 A, 220 V / 2 A||110 V / 4 A, 220 V / 2 A|
|Total Available PoE Power Budget||–||–||270 W||270 W|
|Power Consumption (AVG / Max)||52.6 W / 63.1 W||44.8 / 58.7 W||193.4 W / 337.1 W||193.4 W / 337.1 W|
|Heat Dissipation||215.3 BTU/h||200.3 BTU/h||1150.2 BTU/h||1150.2 BTU/h|
|Operating Temperature||32 – 104 °F (0 – 40 °C)|
|Storage Temperature||-31 – 158 °F (-35 – 70 °C)|
|Humidity||20 to 90% non-condensing|
|Compliance & Certifications|
|Compliance||FCC Class A Part 15, UL/CUL, CE, C Tick, VCCI|
|Certifications||ICSA Labs: Firewall, SSL VPN, IPS, Antivirus|